Di strategist 2014 Business Plan & Logo Designing Competition
develop to give student entrepreneurs and future business owners
the opportunity to practice business in a real-world setting,
showcase their business acumen and network with industry professionals.
The Competitions are key to rounding out academic and outreach
efforts-bridging theory and application for students who participate.
The objective Di strategist 2014
- To promote the creation and development of new ventures.
- To promote the most innovative business ideas from undergraduate
and post graduate students.
- To provide undergraduate and post graduate student entrepreneurs with direct exposure to possible mentors and/or investors
- To provide students a forum outside the classroom where they
can develop skills in "pitching" their business ideas to capital
providers and entrepreneurs and to receive constructive feedback,
increasing the probability of the success of their venture.
Guidelines of the competition
- This competition is open to the final year undergraduate and
post graduates all MBA, MA, M Sc, M. Com, post graduate
diploma degree students.
- Final year undergraduate students pursuing BE,
BBA, BBM, BSc, BA, BCA, B.Com courses.
- A team will be limited to maximum two members from the
same institute / college. A college / institute can send any numbers of entries.
- The business plan can cover various sectors such as manufacturing, retailing, services
(Hospitality, Finance, Health care, Telecom, IT, Education,
Transportation, Entertainment, Tourism, Consultancy etc.) and so on.
Business Plan Competition Criteria
- Business line and category to be specified.
- The objective of the Business plan model should be described in detail.
- Market feasibility should include product profile, market segmentation, target market, positioning pricing strategy,promotional strategies, distribution and logistics, market research etc.
- Financial viability should include projected fund, flow statement, balance sheet, statement of income and expenditure etc.
- The HR plan should include the organizational structure, manpower planning, training and development, compensationplan etc.
- The operational plan should include the optimal use of machinery, material, methods and various other resources to be mentioned in detail. The manuscript & executive summery should be typed in MS word, with 1.5 indent line spacing and font Times New Roman, size 12, with 1 inch margin on all four sides.
- The PPT of business plan presentation should be of maximum 10 minutes. The power point presentation should include maximum 15 slides.
- The timing of presentation on business plan should be of 10 minutes and 3 minutes for queries.
- The executive summary should not be of more than 200 words.
- Strictly adhere to the Time Line
Logo Designing Competition Criteria
- Professional: The logo may be featured on our website, our social media platforms and other mediums (stationary, pamphlets, t-shirts etc.). As a result, while we want the logo to be eye-catching, it must still be legible.
- Theme: Logo must promote the mission
"To promote intercultural awareness, mutual
respect and global leadership through collaborative
programming and support for students and scholars."
Design should be universal in theme, and not nation specific.
- Color: There are no limitations and any colors may be used. However, logo must look good in color (if any) or black and white.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
- Product: Product will be providing to contestants at the venue place. (One hour before starting of Competition).
- Presentation: Presentation will be in two round: Semifinal and Final.
Download Poster : Di-Strategist 2014
Download Registration Form : Di-Strategist 2014