Disha Education Society was established in the year 2001 by philanthropist Shri Surendra Jain (S.K. Jain). The dream of an individual has become the dream of the group of industrialist & academicians. The Aim of the Society is to impart higher education with conscience. Since its inception, the society has been successfully running undergraduate and postgraduate courses in emerging areas through DISHA College, affiliated to Pt. Ravi Shankar Shukla University, Raipur and for technical education; it is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai. The Society has undertaken commendable welfare activities in the field of education and started DSM, DSME, DBS, DCMS, DCHSS, Disha International, DARE Disha Jobs & Call Center Training Programs, Industry Institute Interface and MDPs. The mission focuses to empower the students with an entrepreneurial attitude such that all those who are qualified become job providers rather than job seekers and to enhance the initiatives of entrepreneurs and multinational companies for strategical development through coordination and active partnership.
The Vision of the society is to build leaders of future by imparting meaningful & conscientious learning process to provide proper direction, momentum to their creativity and to imbue willpower to achieve. The society looks forward to establish august temple of learning to educate & train people to become conscientious performers and to reach the pinnacle of glory.
Mission of Disha is a relentless pursuit and postulation, for embedding harmony and co-existence as essence of living of man and universe.
Mission of PMU is to continuously introduce new market oriented courses for Corporates , Academicians and Students which eventually is of vital importance to understand the dynamism in innovation and technological development processes.
Programme Management Unit (PMU ) is a new venture of Disha Education Society set up with the aim to transform and strengthen the State’s economy by reaching out to Businesses , Policymakers , Innovators , Investors and the Public to speed up technology transfer , make resources more accessible and help attract new jobs to the State.
PMU has pioneered the module of certificate courses of short duration from few weeks to 3 months and up to 1 year diplomas. It is aimed at creating an impressive portfolio of courses ranging from Management to Engineering, Law to Executive Education Programs. It acts as a catalyst and education partner to companies and various other organizations .
The main objectives of PMU are :
- This unit of Disha Education Society is committed to providing learning opportunities that help a candidate reach full potential. It has designed its portfolio beyond regular State University affiliated courses.
- PMU ultimately is bound to find a great way to fill the gaps in the candidate’s knowledge and give them a competitive edge when it comes to self improvement. A short course which may offer new ideas and skills can really fire up the mind and inspire greater business success.
- These courses are intended to be vibrant and dynamic and have a strong interactive component.
- Wherever a candidate is in his career journey , PMU will give him a course that will help him hone existing strengths and make his resume heavy. These courses will give not only specific knowledge but also an insight into the nature of the whole qualification without having to make a full time commitment.
- It shall offer the candidate an opportunity to work around their personal and professional lives while still receiving an education .
Courses Under PMU
- Own Courses
- National/International Collaborations
Delivery through 4 verticals
Health Care & Hospital Management : Indo-Australian Training Programme
Health care has become one of India’s largest sectors - both in terms of revenue and employment. An increasingly educated and paying patient profile expects to receive nothing less than excellent care and services. The corporate hospitals and other agencies will play a significant role in the current scenario and therefore, there is a need for a properly trained pool of hospital administrators who can design and deliver quality health care services. The primary objective of this Diploma course in Hospital Administration is to train medical and non-medical graduates to undertake a wider range of administrative and managerial responsibilities within hospital organizations. This program admits graduates who will turn out to be health professionals with diverse work background, interest and life experience with the ability to take more responsible positions in health care. This course is interdisciplinary and is designed to impart strong conceptual and technical knowledge in various management concepts and improve the analytical and decision making capabilities of the budding professionals so that they can effectively deliver the challenging role of hospital administrator.
- To provide evidence - based knowledge in health care including areas of health profession education, epidemiology, global health issues, health policy, clinical professionalism.
- To develop better systems for effective delivery of healthcare in hospitals.
- To provide the necessary skills and knowledge for practical orientation and implementation of strategies with relation to modern hospitals.
- To equip the knowledge, skills and experience of healthcare professionals to expand their professional roles both in clinical and non-clinical areas.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
Bachelor’s Degree in MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BNYS/BPT/B.Sc. Nursing (Basic or Post Basic)/ B.Pharma/B.Sc. in Allied Health Sciences. Or Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/Law from recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
11 Months plus summer project in various Multi-Speciality Hospitals.
Fees Payment Details
Account name : Disha Education Society
Branch : Civil Lines, Raipur
Account No. : 016105006185
IFSC/NEFT/RTGS Code : ICIC0000161
The course is divided into four study modules
Semester - I
Semester - II
Semester - III
Semester - IV
- Students must successfully complete all four semester tests, practicals and projects.
- A minimum of 50% is required in each course / module for certification.
- On successful completion of the 41 courses included in curriculum, practicals and the project work, the students will be awarded the Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management by DES.